A long drive on Ecr will leads you to Fisherman’s Cove, This fine dining restaurant located on the Coromandel Coast surrounded by the glory of the ocean and greenery, an ideal relaxing setting. If you love privacy and want to get treated Royal than this is the place . A view of the full moon floodlighting the Bay of Bengal greeted us and we instantly knew the food isn’t necessarily what everyone was here for.
- If you are planning for a dine in on weekends make sure you book tables in advance and ask for sea view table because this is the best view in the entire city.
- All the seafood served here is Fresh catch of the day.
- Must go on evening/Night.
- Perfect place for a date.
- Don’t miss the Friday barbeque on the beach, where select spirits and beverages flow unlimited.
- This place specialises in Seafood hence a must visit for sea food connoisseurs.
The Ambience was amazing with the whole setup next to the beach. Seating is rustic under straw umbrellas so u get the undisturbed full view of the sea. The feeling could take you into a whole different realm ,this is one place where ambiance outdoes the food!
Enjoyed the evening thorough exemplary class of customer service in the restaurant .
The menu, though decent, could be a little more exhaustive, especially for vegetarians. it’s simple and locale menu highlighted by a variety of Mangalorian spices.
The best appetizers are the Beer Battered Calamari, crispy and rich in taste and teasing every taste bud of the seafood lover.
manga charu was the show stealer with the tanginess of raw mangoes in perfect balance with the sweetness of coconut milk.
The Prawn moilee was good.
Flaky parathas, fluffy idiappams and rice all were duly employed to polish it all off with another portion of fish manga charu .
Ordered crabs with their special marinade the dishe were fresh and light and full of flavour.
The Tiger Prawn is their signature dish. It is a pure delicacy.
This place would tickle your wallet ,Cost for 2 is 3000 plus Tax.
Fresh Sea Food, Sea view and finest Service. Get hooked on the finest sea food. That’s your bait.
Happy Eating 🙂